Open to the public every weekend in October. No pets allowed. Gate Admission is $1.00 per person (age 2 and up). Download gate admission coupon.
• Friday 5pm to 9pm (October 11, 18, 25)
• Saturday 10am to 9pm (October 5, 12, 19 & 26)
• Sunday 1pm to 6pm (October 6, 13, 20 & 27).
• Pumpkin Picking $2.00 – $20.00 (based on size)
• Hayride $3.00 per person (age 2 and up)
• Horse rides $3.00 (hours are limited to Saturday from 11am to 4pm; Sunday from 1pm to 5pm) Note:Legare Farms reserves the right to stop horse rides if conditions are too hot for the horses.
• Scarecrow Factory $10.00 (includes materials to make the scarecrow & you take it home)
• Gem Mine $2.00 – $12.00 per bucket
• Fish & Turtle Feeding ($2.00 per snack bag)
• Farm Animals Barnyard is free to visit (feed $2.00 snack size bag or $5.00 quart size bag)
• Mini-maze is free
• Playground is free
Concessions $.25 – $3.00 (No outside food or drinks allowed)
No pets allowed.
Open Monday – Friday for school field trips.
Group rates are available for church groups, scouts, birthday parties, and clubs – call for details.
Solve the quest or get lost in our 10 acre Wax Myrtle maze. The traditions of hedge mazes go back thousands of years. Several in Europe are 600 to 800 years old. While many are older, ours is the largest in the world! The next largest is in Australia and is only 7 acres.
• Myrtle Maze Admission is $6.00 age 12 and up; $3.00 under age 12
Friday, October 25 and Saturday, October 26 from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Cost $10.00 per person.
No pets allowed.
Have your birthday party at the Pumpkin Patch! The birthday family and their guests get free gate admission to the farm when reservations are made in advance. The birthday party family may choose the activities they wish to participate in. Coordinate with the Legare Farms’ staff (in the farms’ concession stand) to run a tab and for tickets and food. If a hayride to feed the cows is one of your activities, we will make sure that all of your party gets on one hayride together but there may be other pumpkin patch guests on the hayride with you. We do not allow any outside food except for a birthday cake. No exceptions!
Visit the Southcoast Community Bank web page.