THANKSGIVNG ON THE FARM-Learn about the first Thanksgiving and what the pilgrims ate. Discuss these foods and compare them to what we eat today. Visit our animal barnyard and talk about what animals we have today and what animals the Pilgrims had. Take a hayride out to feed the cows. This meets state education standards for social studies and history for grades K thr5. Available November. $10/child
THIS LITTLE PIGGIE WENT TO MARKET-Learn all about pigs! the products that come from them, what they eat, how they help people in many ways and the difference in pigs and hogs. Recommended for ages 3 to 8. Meet states educational standards for science for grades, K-3 Cost $10
On the farm, here are some animals you might see:
- Chicken - Our chickens are 1 to 2 year old layers.
- Donkeys - We have 3 donkeys: Coco, Aurora, and Borealis.
- Goats - We have 3 goats: Olive, Butterscotch, and Oscar.
- Pig - We have a large variety of Heritage breed pigs. Choose a pig and you can name it.
- Rabbits - Our rabbits are Peter Rabbit and Cottontail. They are 1 years old.
- Sheep - All of our sheep are Jacobs sheep. This breed is black and white spotted and can have from 2 to 6 horns.
- Turkey - Our Turkeys are red bourbon turkeys.