After 10 successful years providing CSA shares to our community, we have decided that we can also meet the demands of our community for local fresh produce by offering a more flexible alternative to weekly subscription CSA shares. In addition to the CSA program, we now offer a Vegetable Club. Our Vegetable Club will allow you to choose from our seasonal selection of produce to be picked up at your convenience, every week or biweekly or monthly and purchase the amount you want when you want it.
- Choose the “Vegetable Club” that best meets your needs. Our farm card is available in three values ($150, $300, $450).
- Use your Club membership to buy Legare Farms produce at the Rolling Market year round.
- Use it for bulk purchases for canning or special orders.
- Receive our weekly email with weekly produce availability list and recipes.
- Receive 10% discount off the retail price.
- If you use up the value of your card, you can repurchase another membership at anytime.
By purchasing a Vegetable Club, you will be providing us the early season capital and support that is essential to our survival as a small, family farm. Each year, we spend more than half of our annual farm expenses between January and June at a time when, because of our local climate, we have little to sell. Your purchase of a farm card provides our farm with the capital necessary to get everything done so that we have a full assortment of produce.
This is a partial list of what we grow: Arugula, Green Cabbage, Red Cabbage, Green Beans, Beets, Broccoli, Carrots, Cauliflower, Chard, Cucumber, Kale, Lettuce, Melons, Blackberries, Radish, Summer Squash, Winter Squash, Potatoes, Tomatoes, Peppers, Eggplant, Turnips, Sweet Potatoes, zucchini, and many more.
The Vegetable Club can also be used for special orders and bulk purchases from the farm, such as boxes of tomatoes for sauce or oven-roasting, or berries to make your own jam.